If you are going to change your old android phone with a new one. Taking a backup of android data and contacts is one of the most important tasks. There are multiple ways through which you can take a backup of our android mobile contacts. With the help of this method, you can backup all of your contacts, SMS, and call logs. And with that, you can restore these backup contacts to any android device.
This is the easiest way to backup and restores contacts | SMS | Call Logs. Just follow the below steps to successfully backup and restore your android mobile contacts.
How to Backup and Restore Contacts SMS and Call logs
- Step 1) Download the SYNCit app apk file from Google search.
- Step 2) Create an account or you can Sign In with your Gmail account. (It’s up to you which option do you prefer)
- Step 3) Now navigate on the backup of your contacts option and backup all of your contacts, SMS, and call logs. (It gets saved in the app cloud account)
- Step 4) After following these steps, you have taken the backup successfully. Now you can easily restore all your android phone Contacts, SMS, and Calls logs to any android device.
You can follow the below steps to restore your contacts in a new phone or either you can use this method to restore contacts after master rest.
How to Restore Contacts, SMS, and Call logs from SYNCit Account.
- Step 1) Install the SYNCit app in your device, In which do you want to restore all your contacts, SMS, and call logs.
- Step 2) Now LogIn your account in-app and navigate on the Restore Contacts option.
- Step 3) Restore process takes a few minutes as per the number of contacts stored in your address book.