On every social media platform, even that is Facebook, Instagram, or any other crap mind people start irritating. If you are new to Instagram and doesn’t aware of the most common option ‘how to block or unblock someone on Instagram’. We are sharing with you all the steps with pics in an easy way that will help you to do it.
Just follow the below steps to block or unblock someone from your follow and block list.
How to Block Someone on Instagram
- Step 1) Open the Instagram account and find the profile that you want to block.
- Step 2) In the next step, tap on the top right side three vertical dots on the right of the Instagram username.
- Step 3) A list of options will display on the screen, select the block option to block that profile.
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram
If you have blocked someone and now you want to unblock that profile, just follow these steps to unblock someone on Instagram.
- Step 1) Open the Instagram Settings and find the Privacy option.
- Step 2) A list of options will display on the screen, select the Blocked Account option.
- Step 3) Here you can see the list of all blocked profiles, identity the profile from the list and unblock.