If you are new to Gmail and don’t know about all the setting options and looking for the solution to the most common problems. How to change the Gmail account password or reset password in the condition you forgot. All you are doing the first time then you need a guide that we are going to solve your problem with easy steps and images.
Procedure to change Gmail password is different for desktop and in Android devices, you can follow the guide according to that.
How to Change your Gmail password on an Android Device
- Step 1) Open the Android mobile Settings and scroll down on Google Settings from the list.
- Step 2) Now select the Manage your Google account option.
- Step 3) In the next step, select the Personal info option from the header side of the screen.
- Step 4) Scroll down and select the Password option, when you will select the password option. It will ask to enter your current password to verify your identity.
- Step 5) Once you confirmed the password, it will display the option to change the password.
How to Change your Gmail password on Desktop Site
- Step 1) Log in to your Gmail account settings just by following https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Step 2) Select Personal info and then navigate on the Password option to change.
- Step 3) Now it will ask your current password to confirm your identity.
- Step 4) Once you confirmed the identity then it will ask to change the password.
- How to Add a Signature in Gmail
- How to Recover Deleted emails in Gmail
- How To Enable Two-Factor Authentication In Gmail