Microsoft Word is a professional tool that allows the creation of documents, preparing reports, letters, and resumes. But sometimes we have to convert the word file into PDF for sharing. Essentially, the PDF format is used to save files that cannot be modified and can be easily shared and printed. If you don’t know how to convert a Word file into PDF format. Here are the steps that how you can convert just by following the simple steps.
Microsoft Office has a built-in option to convert or save a word file in PDF. But if you are not having Microsoft Office installed on the system then you can use the alternative option mentioned in this guide.
How to Convert Word to PDF On Computer Using Microsoft Office
- Step 1) Open your existing Document in Microsoft office to convert it into PDF.
- Step 2) Select the file menu option and then click on export.
- Step 3) Now it will ask you to save the document in pdf format, click on the Create PDF/XPS option.
- Step 4) In the next step, it will show the option to rename or save and a few other options related to it, click on Publish option to save the word document as PDF.
How to Convert Word to PDF Using Third Party Website.
In the online process of converting Word file into PDF, we will take the help of a third party website. This website is good for merging, splitting, converting Word files into PDF and many other types of time taken work related to file converting and merging can be solved in seconds with the help of this website.
- Step 1) For converting Word files in PDF, open the URL in the browser.
- Step 2) Now it will ask you to select the Word file that you want to convert into PDF format.
- Step 3) At the end, click on the Convert to PDF option.
- Step 4) It will take few seconds to process your request depending upon the size and files.
- Step 5) Download the file to check that your merged file is ready.
Leave a Reply