Whenever we enter anything on Google search, it starts monitoring and recording the user information on Google account, and on the basis of user behavior, it starts refining the search result. It might be interesting for the user to know that what is data Google does store in their servers and how do I view my activity on Google and delete all my history from Google search. Just follow the below steps to check out your history and data collected by Google on your desktop.
How to Delete My Activity on Google Search in Desktop?
- Step 1) Login to your Google account and visit http://www.google.com/history.
- Step 2) It will take out on the My Google Activity control page, where you can see all of your history and other web activity settings.
- Step 3) Navigate on the Delete activity tab and select history to delete according to the given filter options.
If you don’t want to allow Google to save your Location, Youtube, and other activity then you can disable all from the Activity controls option.
How to Delete My Activity on Google Search in Mobile?
- Step 1) Open your Google application on mobile.
- Step 2) Now click on the More button on the bottom side of the screen and select the search history option on the next page.
- Step 3) Click on the Delete button option under search your activity box and delete according to the given filter options.
Leave a Reply