DHBVN Limited (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam) is an Indian state-owned electric utility company. It is owned by the Government of Haryana and its headquarters is located in Hisar city of Haryana, India. Now it’s very easy to pay DHBVN house electricity bill payment online.
DHBVN started an online portal through which we can pay our monthly house electricity bill payment online. With the help of this service, we can check outstanding bill payment, paid bill payment history, or pay our DHBVN house electricity bill payment our self. It’s a very good method to pay electricity bills without going anywhere like our villagers submit their bill payment. DHBVN supply the power in the following districts of Haryana state.
Bhiwani, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Mewat, Narnaul, Rewari, Sirsa, Jind
These are the following details required in the online process of filling DHBVN electricity bill payment online, which are as Sub Division Code – N37 | Ledger Code – DA1D | Account No – 5623
You can find these details on your old bill slip or take help from the below demo image of the DHBVN bill slip. There are two ways to pay bill payment. If you are an android user, you can install the DHBVN App from the playstore or visit the DHBVN website.
- Step 1) Download DHBVN App / DHBVN Website
- Step 2) Select NON-RAPDRP and enter Sub DivCode/Ledger Code/Account No.
- Step 3) If you don’t know the Sub-Division code then you can check the below document file.
- Step 4) If a 10 digit account number is given on the old bill slip, then select RAPDRP.
- Step 5) Fill these details and pay your bill payment with any online method Credit Card/Debit Card, Internet Banking, or any other method.
If you need any type of help, you can call on DHBVN customer care official helpline number 1800-180-4334
Leave a Reply