Many people want to hide their Facebook account last seen active status due to some privacy reasons. Because the feature shows your friends and family members, when you were active last time on the website. Additionally, The same feature is available on the Facebook Messenger app which shows your active status to your friends but if you are not interested to interact with friends in chat. You can disable the last active status on messenger and website.
How to Hide Last Seen Active Status On Facebook
If you want to want to hide your last seen or active status on the Facebook web version. Just follow the below steps to protect your privacy and hide the last seen feature on the Facebook web version.
- Step 1) Login your Facebook account on the Web browser in desktop mode.
- Step 2) Now navigate on the chat head and select the setting option and Turn off Activate Status.
- Step 3) In the next windows you can select, you want to hide active status for all contacts or a few of them. Select an option, according to preference to hide activate status in Facebook.
How to Hide Last Seen Active Status On Messanger
If you want to want to hide your last seen or active status on the Facebook messenger android app. Just follow the below steps to protect your privacy and hide the last seen feature on the Facebook messenger.
- Step 1) Login your account on Facebook messenger.
- Step 2) Select on your profile image icon on the top right side of the messenger.
- Step 3) Now navigate on Active Status option and turn off it.
These were the simple steps to hide last seen the active status on Facebook.
Note:- Facebook lite messenger app doesn’t provide an option to hide active status. You have to do all these with the help of a full version of messenger.
- How to Hide Online Status on Instagram
- How to Turn off Autoplay Videos on Facebook
- Make Invisible Profile or Page Name on Facebook
- How to Hide Last Seen Active Status on WhatsApp