Now it’s very easy to install and run the most popular messaging app “WhatsApp” on a laptop. It doesn’t matter which operating system you are running on your system. With the help of third-party computer software, you can run WhatsApp and other Android apps, which is known as android emulator. These third-party emulator software create an environment on the home system which permits to run of host system programs.
In another way, it makes a bridge connection between mobile and desktop devices and allow users to run the android file.
There is no other way to run WhatsApp on a PC without emulator software or through WhatsApp Web. But the web version is not an independent way to run WhatsApp with the Web version. To run WhatsApp with the web, it is required to have an active connection on your mobile device and desktop.
How to use WhatsApp on PC with WhatsApp Web Version
As we have mentioned in the last paragraph Whatsapp Web is not an independent way to run WhatsApp. But with the help of this method, you can run WhatsApp without bluestack or any third party emulator software.
- Step 1) Open your WhatsApp and Tap on the three-dot icon. Now navigate on the WhatsApp Web option.
- Step 2) Now open the URL on the laptop
- Step 3) It will ask to scan the QR code, Open WhatsApp mobile app QR code option and scan with a browser QR code.
- Step 4) When you will scan the QR code, it will authenticate with a mobile App QR and display all the chats and conversations on the browser.
- Step 5) This was an easy way to run WhatsApp on pc without bluestack.
How to Run WhatsApp on PC/Laptop with Bluestack Or Android Emulator
Android emulators are computer software that allows to run another device program, which we told in detail in the first paragraph. You can follow the below steps to run WhatsApp on PC in Windows 10, 8.x, or 7
- Step 1) Download and Install Bluestack Software from Bluestack Offical website:
- Step 2) After the successful installation of the Bluestack Software. Now download the WhatsApp.apk file from here.
- Step 3) Now Double click on the WhatsApp.apk file. It will automatically install in Bluestack.
- Step 4) Now open the Bluestack software, here you can see the installed Whatsapp shortcut.
- Step 5) Open the App and verify the number to use WhatsApp on PC.
All Idea USSD Codes | Best 10,000 mAH Power Banks | Best Laptops under Rs 20,000 | Best 4 GB RAM Smartphones | Launchers for Android smartphone | Best Android Smartphones under Rs 5000
Leave a Reply