TeamViewer is the most popular remote application through which we can connect two computer screen remotely with the help of network connection. It helps to fix another computer problems through remote access. In the network or IT companies, the application plays an important role because a network error can occur at any time. An engineer can fix the problem by taking the system on remote access. Even more TeamViewer application does not only allows us to take the system on the remote. You can share files and conduct a meeting with peoples, it doesn’t matter where they are.
But before using the application, it is required to have a proper network connection between both the system and the application should be installed in both the devices. But in case, if you don’t have a laptop or network connection. You can use the TeamViewer android application in your android mobile to diagnose the problem in an emergency.
How to use TeamViewer in PC to Remotely connect Two devices.
To remotely access two PC desktop devices, it is required to have a proper internet connection. If you have then follow the below steps to get connect with your partner device through the remote connection.
- Step 1) Download TeamViewer Software on both PC, which you want to use for remote access.
- Step 2) Now Install and configure the application for (Personal/ non-commercial use)
- Step 3) When you will open the application, it will automatically display a unique user ID and password on the screen.
- Step 4) If you want to take your partner system on the remote, ask his/her ID and enter the partner ID column, and connect.
- Step 5) It will authenticate your partner ID with the TeamViewer server and ask to enter your partner password to get successfully to connect with your partner device.
- Step 6) When your partner will accept the remote access request, it will display your partner desktop on your screen.
Now you can manage your partner device to troubleshoot or share any file remotely.
How to use TeamViewer in Android to Remotely connect with PC.
An android mobile user with a proper network connection remotely access desktop devices with the help of a smartphone. Just follow the below steps to access your partner device.
- Step 1) Download and Install TeamViewer mobile application from the play store.
- Step 2) Open the app and enter your partner User ID, it will authenticate your partner ID with TeamViewer server and ask to enter your partner password to get successfully connect with your partner device.
- Step 3) When your partner will accept the remote access request, it will display your partner desktop on your screen.
These are the mouse instructions that you can control the mouse icon in a mobile device.
- You can tap to click on the computer.
- Swipe to move your mouse.
- Tap and hold to click right. (Refresh your PC)
- Double-tap on the screen and you can drag and drop any item on PC.
- Two fingers drag to scroll down or up.
- You can zoom the screen by a pinch. Just like zooming any photo.
Best Gaming Laptops | Best Android Phones | HD Wallpapers For Mobile | D-Link Dsl 2750u Bsnl Configuration | E-commerce Websites Apps | Run WhatsApp on PC | Best Cool, Funny Whatsapp DP
Leave a Reply