Working on a PDF is quite problematic but splitting and merging pages is easy as compared to editing or making any change. While preparing presentations, reports, sometimes need to add a page or reducing clutter from it. Here is a solution that how you can merge pdf files and add or remove pages on desktop, android, or online.
The online process of merging multiple PDF is quite easy as compared to other methods.
How to Merge Multiple PDF Files Online
In the online process of merging PDF file, we will take the help of a third party website. This website is good for merging, splitting, converting PDF files into Word and many other types of time taken work related to file converting and merging can be solved in seconds with the help of this website.
- Step 1) For merging PDF files, open the URL in the browser.
- Step 2) Now it will ask you to select the PDF files that you want to merge and select files.
- Step 3) In this step, arrange the PDF file by dragging it in order that you want to merge.
- Step 4) At the end, click on the Merge PDf option.
- Step 5) It will take few seconds to process your request depending upon the size and files.
- Step 6) Download the file to check that your merged file is ready.
How to Merge Multiple PDF Files in Android
As you know android mobile doesn’t provide any built-in feature to merge files, merging PDF files on the android phone requires an application. Here how you can do it, just follow the below steps.
- Step 1) Download and open the PDF Utils application.
- Step 2) Now click on the Merge PDF/Images option and browse the PDF files that you want to Merge.
- Step 3) After browsing the PDF file, click on the icon to merge.
- Step 4) It will take few seconds to merge the file depending upon the size and files.
- Step 5) Now check the merged file in the output location.
Leave a Reply