Changing of a smartphone is an exciting thing for a person, But taking backup of smartphone data and Android contacts is a very important task at the time of changing the smartphone. With the help of this article, you can easily move old android phone contacts into the new one. Well, there are many ways to transfer contacts in a new smartphone. But with the help of this method, you can easily encode the VCF file and import the contacts.
How to Export (Backup) All Contacts to a new Android phone
- Step 1) Open the Contacts and find Import/Export Contacts option in Android Contacts settings.
- Step 2) Navigate on the Import/Export Contacts option and Select Export option.
- Step 3) Now select the option (Internal storage/SD Card) where you want to export your contacts VCF file.
When you will start the export process, the backup of the VCF file will be saved on the path that you have selected. You have successfully saved all your contact information in the VCF file. Which is used in the restore process to restore all your contacts in a new Android smartphone.
How to Import (Restore) All Contacts from VCF file.
- Step 1) Navigate on the Import/Export Contacts option and select the Import option.
- Step 2) Select the path of the exported (VCF) file. (In my case I saved VCF file in Phone memory at the time of backup)
- Step 3) Now select the Import option to restore contacts.
You have successfully moved all your old smartphone contacts to another new android phone.
- Save Internet Data on Android Smartphone
- Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas
- Transfer/Move Contacts to a new Android phone
Leave a Reply