If you have accidentally deleted any of your important messages and email from your inbox. You don’t need to panic to recover it, once your email gets delete from your inbox, it moves out in the trash folder of Gmail and can be retrieved back within the period of 30 days after deleting, but until or unless you didn’t delete out from the trash folder manually. Otherwise, you won’t be able to recover it, if deleted emails are wiped out from the trash folder.
Here are the steps to recover the deleted mail from the desktop website and mobile application.
How to Recover Deleted emails in Gmail Desktop Version
- Step 1) Open your email in the desktop version and navigate to the left side panel and click on the More option.
- Step 2) Scroll down and click on the Trash option, here you will see all your deleted emails.
- Step 3) Select your deleted email that you want to recover back into your inbox and click on the move icon.
- Step 4) It will ask to select the folder where do you want to move your message in your inbox or else somewhere.
How to Recover Deleted emails in Gmail Android App
- Step 1) Open Gmail Android App and click on the three horizontal lines.
- Step 2) A menu will appear on the left side of the screen, click on the trash option.
- Step 3) Here you will see all the deleted emails, in my case accidentally deleted email is highlighted.
- Step 4) In the next step, select the email that wants to recover and click on the three vertical dot icon.
- Step 5) When you will click on the three vertical dot icon, a few options will appear, click on the move to option.
- Step 6) Now select the option where you want to transfer your message, by default select the primary option.