Instagram is a popular messaging platform to connect with peoples. It shows up to follow and message option until you put your account in private mode. Once you have applied privacy on your profile, you may have seen that it shows up only follow option until the person accepts your follow request. After all, if you want to reach out to anyone even after privacy on the Instagram account, here how you can send message.
Just follow the below steps to know that how to send a direct message to someone.
How to Send Direct Message On Instagram After Privacy
- Step 1) Open your Instagram account and search for the user.
- Step 2) After opening the user profile page click on the three vertical dots.
- Step 3) A list of options will appear on the screen one of them is sent message option.
- Step 4) Select the option and send your message to that user, this message will appear in the filter message to that user.
- Step 5) If the user accepts your request, you will also able to video chat and see other info like your activity status and when you’ve read messages.
Note: – This feature is not available on the desktop website, so use the Instagram mobile application to use this feature.
Leave a Reply