WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging application that allows us to make video calls and sharing photos, videos, contact, documents, Voice Messages, and location. It’s very easy to share like people share files but some peoples get confused when someone asks to sends their current and live location.
Live location stays active for a short time in the receiver phone and later it gets expires after a period of 15 minutes or 1 hour, but the current location can be accessed anytime that doesn’t expire until you delete your chat. Navigate on the below-given steps to share your location on WhatsApp.
- Step 1) Open your WhatsApp and select the profile whom you want to share the location.
- Step 2) Now click on the attachment icon to browse the location option.
- Step 3) In the next step, it will ask to allow Location & GPS permission to fetch your exact location.
- Step 4) Now select the location to share your current and live location.
- Step 5) These were the easy steps to share your WhatsApp location.
Leave a Reply