Google Drive is an online file storage service started by Google. It provides you the facility to store your Data and backup your mobile data in Google Drive. It is an online storage system developed by Google to store and access files anywhere or sharing with mates. It provides 15 GB free space to keep your file on Google Drive. If you need more storage space after 15GB use, Google will charge for more extra storage space.
Before knowing, how it works and use it, Let’s know the advantage of Google drive and what we can store and more about it.
A safe place for all your files
Store Keep any type of file on Google Drive
Drive give you 15 GB of free Google online storage, where you can keep store photos, designs, drawings, recordings, stories, videos – anything you want to store online.
Photos, videos, presentations, PDFs – even Microsoft Office files. No matter what type of file it is, everything can be stored safely in Drive.
See your file anywhere and Share on the way
Your files in Drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. So wherever you go, your files follow.
Stored Files in Google Drive are private, until you decide to share them with others. You can quickly invite others to view, download, comment, and edit any file or folder you want. It’s an online collaboration made easy.
Your stuff, Safe and Secure no matter what happened
- Google Drive for Student use.
- Google drive for online save the document and other Doc, published Pdf, file, and more which is given below.
- Native formats (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Drawings)
- Image files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WEBP)
- Video files (WebM, MPEG4, 3GPP, FLV) and many other video format files.
- Audio Format (MP3, MPEG, WAV)
- Text files
- Markup/Codes (CSS, HTML, PHP, C , JS) and some others
- Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint files
- PDF files
How to use Google Drive
Using google drive you can upload a file online and share the link for publically access. This is the most common feature which is very important to know for every internet user.
Step by Step Guide to Get any file Download Link.
- Step 1) Visit the Google Drive link, after open the link google drive, that will look like the below image.
- Step 2) Now upload your file in google drive, and click on the New button to upload any file in Google Drive.
- Step 3) After successfully upload the file in Google drive it will look like the below image.
- Step 4) Now select the file click on the link menu and get sharing the link of your uploaded file.
If you like our Google Drive use guide article then share it on Social. It may be helpful for other users. If you want more stuff like this and more about tech tutorial then join our mailing address.