Now you can use your Gmail account to backup, and keep safe all your contacts in your Google account. Google account synchronize all of your device contacts automatically and displays contacts when you Sign In to an account on any device. It doesn’t matter your device lost or you want to replace it with a new one. You can follow these steps to backup android contacts to your google account. Through this, we can backup any android device contacts.
To backup all the contacts to Gmail, you must have a Google account.
How to Backup Android Contacts to your Google Account
- Step 1) Sign In to your Google account on your Android device.
- Step 2) Open Settings and tap on the accounts option. If you have already logged into the Gmail account, it will not ask for a login.
- Step 3) When you will tap on the account, A list of synchronizing options will display.
- Step 4) Now Enable the Sync Contact option, if it is disabled.
- Step 5) Close all these options and Download the Google contacts app from the play store.
- Step 6) Now you can easily access your all contacts anywhere on any android device.
- Step 7) You can also manage all your Google account contacts from this URL
Sign In to your Google account and visit the above-given URL to check your contacts are backed up successfully. Previously we shared few more easy ways to backup all your contacts.